ROT. HAMMER 800W 220V 2.8J SDS-PLUS 4 FUNC 5500 IPM
Rated Speed: 0-1200 RPM
- Drilling into various masonry materials using various masonry drill bits.
- Chiselling various masonry materials using various chiselling points.
|Packaging Type||Color cardboard box|
|Packaging Dimensions||LxH xmmT|
|Packaging Weight||- kg|
|Tool Dimensions||350 x 205 x 82mm|
|Weight of the Tool||3 kg|
|Material||Body and handle: Plastic|
|Finish||Grey plastic with red and black accents|
|Specifications||Max RPM: 0-1200 RPM
Chuck type: SDS PLUS
Drilling Capacity: Wood - 30mm, Steel - 13mm, Concrete - 26mm
Max Impact rate: 0- 5500 IPM
Installing chisel bits and drill bits
- For assembly, pull back the fastening sleeve and hold. Push and rotate the dust-free accessory into the tool holder as far as it will go. The tool will lock automatically. Check that it has locked by pulling the tool.
- To remove the SDS accessory, pull back the fastening sleeve and remove the accessory.
- Insert the required drill bit. Fit the depth stop into the hole of the auxiliary handle and set the required depth.
- R-BOTTOM (Forward) = To select reverse rotation, push the lever down on the top side of the handle.
- L-TOP (Reverse) = to select forward rotation, release the on/off switch and push the lever up on the top side of the handle.
Fitting the auxiliary handle
- Loosen the auxiliary handle by unscrewing it. Slide the auxiliary handle clamp over the collar behind the bit holder. Rotate the side handle to the desired position and tighten the handle.
WARNING: Never lay the drill down before
the accessory has come to a complete stop. The spinning accessory may grab the
surface and pull the power
tool out of your control or potentially damage the tool and work surface.
Regularly clean the hammer drill air vents, by using an air duster.