ANTI CUT GLOVES MEDIUM A5 MATERIAL FULL LINING
Material: Anti-Cut A5 Material
Cut-resistant gloves are a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) specifically designed to protect hands from cuts or lacerations due to contact with various cutting machines, equipment, tools, or sharp- edged items such as knives, blades, metals, glass, or ceramics
- Protects the hands against cuts or lacerations
- The soft TPR Rubber on Knuckles protects the knuckles against bumps
- Touch Screen feature on Thumb and Index Fingertips can be used on electronic devices, i.e., smart phones
- The tips of 3 of the fingers (top) and thumb (top) is covered with reflective material, which adds an additional safety feature. The cuffs of the gloves also have reflective material all around.
- Palm & Bottom of Fingers: Knit synthetic leather. The palm padding is 5mm foam
- Fourchettes (green): Polyester fabric
- Rubber on Knuckles: 420C soft TPR
- Inner Linings: A5 cut resistant material – full glove lining
- Tips of Index Fingers & Thumbs: Touch-screen covering
WARNING: Cut resistant gloves do not stop punctures from work hazards like needles or tattoo guns The gloves are NOT heat resistant – do not use for handling hot materials/metals, e.g., when welding The gloves provide little or no protection from puncture injuries The use of these gloves requires a trade-off between loss of dexterity and the probability of being cut by a sharp object
|Packaging Type||Hanging Tag|
|Contents||Left/Right Hand Glove|
|Packaging Dimensions||L=240mm, W=115mm, T=50mm|
|Specs||Size - Medium
A5 Anti Cut Material
Full Glove Lining
Synthetic Leather Palm with 5mm Padding
Bird Eye Mesh Fabric with TPR Knuckle
Touch Screen on Thumb and Index
Tork Craft Anti-Cut Gloves ANSI certified.
Tork Craft’s Anti-Cut Gloves (Cut Resistant) introduced in late 2022 has been certified to meet the American National Standards Institute ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Standard.
The Tork Craft glove ranges GL100-GL104 meet level A5 and GL110-114 level A8 cut resistance. The gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, and 2x-large.
Cut-resistant level A5 is perfect for medium to heavy-cut hazards, whereas level A8, also the second highest resistant level will be the preferred protection level for very high cut-hazardous applications and borderline extreme hazardous cutting applications.
Consider safety first, choose Tork Craft.