PONY CLAMP FIXTURE 1/2' BSP PIPE
Pony 1/2-Inch Pipe Clamp Fixture
½-Inch Pipe Clamp Fixture allows you to make bar clamps of any length with a ½-inch pipe (not included). No holes, notches, or rivets are required to assemble; just screw the head onto regular pipe threads.
Enjoy the trusted strength, reliability, and features of our original Pony pipe clamp fixture with any length of ½' - 14 NPT pipe. Ideal for small and light-duty projects. Clamping face is 1 ½ inches.
- The multiple-clutch system is constructed of plated hardened steel that grips the bar automatically at any point.
- The clamp faces are 1-½-inches-square with a baked enamel finish.
- 1-½ (38.1mm) inch square clamp faces
- Hardened-steel thrust bearing
- Crank-type handle
- Tough clamp for use on any ½-inch pipe
- Baked enamel finish for increased durability
|Part No.||Clamp face||Pipes|
|#52||1 1/4 inch||1/2 inch -14 NPT Pipe|