HAMMER-IN FIXING 6X40MM CYL HEAD X300 PER JAR
Click Image for Gallery
FX-N-C Nylon hammer-in fixing with cylinder head.
6 x 40mm Cylinder Head
The nylon hammer fixing with cylinder head for fast, simple, cost-effective installations
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes and allows fix thin elements.
- Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario
- Designed for push-through installation
- Timber or metal battens
- Drywall structures
- Skirting / Dado railing
- Cable clamps
- Pipe clamps
Approved use in:
- Solid Brick
- Solid Sand-lime Brick
- Hollow Sand-lime Brick
- Lightweight Concrete Block
- Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
- Aerated Concrete Block
- Drill a hole of required diameter.
- Insert FX plug into hole through fixture.
- Hammer the nail into the plastic sleeve until fixing is secure and flush with the fixture.
Rawlplug's The nylon hammer fixing